Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Heart Cake

I love this!

There is nothing better than getting creative in the kitchen.  I was completely amazed when I spotted this beautiful cake on Amanda's blog.  Amanda is a mom blogger with a passion for God, a passion for her family and a God given talent for baking beautiful cakes and other goodies.  You may check her mommy blog here.

 When I saw this cake, my first thought was; if I could only make that!  Well guess what?  I can and so can you!


I am a Baker, which is Amanda's Baking blog,  provides a step by step tutorial on how to create your own heart cake.  She provides great photos and directions on what to do. If you want to learn how to make this amazing cake or even buy baked goods from Amanda' site, then pay her blog a visit here.
Doesn't it look delicious, yum!!




Pin It button on image hover