Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

A Touch of Blue

source: bhg
pinkwallpaper
(source)

Etsy
Just a touch of blue to serve as inspiration for the home.  
Do you have anything blue around your home?

Linked to:

5 comments :

  1. I love the blue chair, great photos! I happen to have a few blue knik knaks in my bedroom and blue curtains.

    Madison
    My Meddling Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few blue picture frames (because I have all sons) I want that cute little chalkboard!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE this post!!! Happy color!!! LOVE that little chalkboard!! I do have a question....were the little chalkboard stickers you used for the other project made by Pink Paislee?? Thanks so much!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you all love it! Jeanne, I emailed you the info for the labels:-) I also linked the chalkboard frame to it's vendor, I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful! blue is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover