Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

I Spy in the Garden

I spy with my little eyes fruits, vegetables, flowers and many butterflies!


This is the first year that I have grown raspberries.  My son and I love it!  They are so tasty and rich in flavor. I also couldn't believe how fast it grows and how quickly it sprouts, it's amazing how the fruits and vegetables vary in growth.  


The peppers are growing at a slow rate this year, I'm not sure why, perhaps it's the heat, the soil, the bugs? 


Now this little tree had been fruitful this year and for that I'm so grateful.  I love key limes!


This summer has been brutal.  Many of the plants, grass and flowers this year have been burned by the sun, no matter how much I water them, they still get dried out. Nothing beats a good rain fall.  Rain is so good for the plants, so I can't wait for the storm to arrive and bring on some rain, we need it!


We have loads of these gorgeous butterflies, the Eastern Tiger Swallowtails and we just love them!



The garden comes alive with the beautiful butterflies.  I don't see one, nor two, but many all at the same time.  It is magical and beautiful.  Can you tell I'm a city girl?  I can't get enough of these beautiful creatures.


 I spy three butterflies, can you?  These are called Gulf Fritillary.


 Aren't they amazing?


During this time of year you will also see Monarch Caterpillars around your plants.  If you have Monarch Caterpillars in your area, now it's the time to head outdoors and check them out.  I shot a few pictures of a caterpillar and will post them later on.
Enjoy!

Don't forget to Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs




Pin It button on image hover