Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Sibu Beauty Product Review

Repair & Protect
Sibu Beauty is an online company that offers improvement to the 
environment and improvement to your skin.
They are proud to offer an exclusive line of health 
and beauty products that will improve the way you look 
and the way you feel. But they are also sensitive to the constant
stress on our environment due to chemicals,
overflowing landfills, and irresponsible management of our
forests and other valued resources.

Mountian View
The product that I am reviewing is the Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream.  
It has omega 7 fatty acids, helps boost collagen production and creates the perfect barrier to moisturize, rejuvenate, repair and protect. This light, non-greasy cream is ideal for daily use and offers a pleasing, 
light citrus scent. 

  • Promotes tissue recovery and healing
  • Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
  • Protects against environmental stress
  • Preserves health skin tone and texture
  • Boosts collagen production
  • For all skin types
  • 1 fl. oz.
  • 100% natural
This nutrient-infused facial cream is ideal for daily use, with a light citrus scent and non-greasy feel.

I don't use anything special on my skin to keep it clean or looking fresh
because I have very sensitive skin.  The only product that I use daily is a moisturizer.

When I was approached by Sibu Beauty to try their product, I was a bit hesitant. 
I visited their website to find out what they're all about and the products that they offer. 
Their products are natural, paraben-free and cruelty-free, 
and contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives.

I was impressed by the information they provided, so I decided to give it a try, 
after all I'm pushing a high number in age and my skin needs protection and care.
I have been using this product for a week now and compared to my previous moisturizer, I love it!

I love that it's NOT greasy!
 It dries fast and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin like other creams.
It does have a citrus scent to it, 
but I personally don't mind it because it fades after a while.

I have noticed somewhat of a difference on my skin, 
the texture is slightly better and brighter.  
Could it be that it works?  I've been applying it for only a week.
At the moment, I am very happy with the current results.
I don't have acne breakouts, no redness and no sensitivity on my skin.
This cream proves to be ideal for my skin.
I'll have to continue applying it for another few weeks to see a real improvement.

Over all, I do like this cream and I have to say I love what the company offers
because they also provide vitamins and a puree to improve your skin from the inside out.
Now that is something worth trying!
Their prices are very reasonable, so I may have to splurge on vitamins too!

(Disclaimer: I received the product above for a product review, 
all views expressed are my honest opinion, I did not receive any monetary compensation)





Pin It button on image hover