Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

How to Decorate Recycled Cans

How to Decorate Recycled Cans
Hey there!  Hope that your week is going well.
I'm popping in quick to post my pretty, decorated cans.
You can find many tutorials out there for making these, 
including one of my old posts.

I'm using these recycled cans to decorate my work space and I'm also using them
for storage.  What an inexpensive way to find a storage solution and protect the
planet from waste, right!
All I did was save my coffee cans from the recycling bin and cover them with pretty
scrapbook paper.   I cut it to fit the can using the original can wrap as a template.
Used spray adhesive to stick the paper on the can and taped the ends to seal the seam.

I love that they hold magnets too!
They also make cute gifts with goodies inside.
The magnets you see here are available at Inspirations by D Shop.
Happy Crafting!




Pin It button on image hover