Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Decorative Pink Magnets

decorative pink magnets
These lovelies are my latest addition to my Shop with more to come.  
 I'll have greens coming as well as blues, so if you are not subscribed to the blog,
subscribe today to be the first to know when they are posted in the shop.
You  may also follow IbD on Facebook or Twitter for
Shop updates and special discounts.

I was inspired to create these after viewing bright candy 
while walking around the old town of St. Augustine in FL, 
I was inspired by the colorful and bright swirls that decorated the candies 
with rich hues that interchanged from dark to light as if forming a jewel.

Every time I make these beautiful magnets, I can't help but admire them. 
The glass is hand poured, they are round and vary in thickness. 

I fell in love with these magnets when I made my first set. 
They are just beautiful and they are unique in every way.
I use mine to hold several papers at a time including photos and cards.

I also wanted to remind you that we have these Letter Glass Push Pins available here.
They will be the last push pins for now and I won't make any more until after the summer.
Hope to see you at The Shop and wish you a Happy Weekend!





Pin It button on image hover