Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Coral Color Inspirations

coral chairs
via

I never thought I'd look at coral design for the home, yet here we are.
Some may call it peach, but lets be fancy and call it Coral, shall we?
After browsing a few accent pieces, I wanted to share the
possibilities here with you.  I know, I know, why coral?
Well, why not?  There is no right or wrong way to decorate your home.
After all, it is your living space and you might as well enjoy what YOU like & not
what others like, am I right?

I personally don't plan on using it at my house, but after visiting a friend
whose foyer is a rich coral & another with a coral living room,
well it made me wonder.  I'm a grayish-blue person, but it doesn't look bad.
So here are a few inspirational photos for you to view.
Tell me, does it make you wonder or cringe?
 Remember, everything old, is new again;-)
coral wall
via

coral bedroom accents
via

coral furniture
via

coral dresser
via

coral sofa

coral floor

coral entry

coral accents





Pin It button on image hover