Hello friends, today I have gathered a few homemade gift ideas for the Holidays ahead. If you have not viewed my previous ideas, drop by this post to gather more inspirations for gift giving. Nothing beats a gift more than a homemade one. Think of treats and dishes too!
1. My first suggestion is a heart warming gift bucket with goodies. Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix with a bag of marshmallows and peppermint candy canes.
2. Homemade bath salts.
3. I love this one! A homemade chalkboard planter with a delightful Holiday message. Add a beautiful small evergreen or rosemary plant to make it extra special.
4. This is perfect for this time of year when dry skin is a problem, Homemade Body Butter.
5. Another Holiday hit are these lovely Homemade Chalkboard Cups. They are super easy to make & add anything inside and make it merry.
6. Framed print with verse, this is another hit for gifts. Print out your art work and frame it to give for the Holidays.
I hope that you enjoy these inspirational gift ideas. Do you have any of your own you'd like to share? Link it up to the comment section and share it with us here. If you prefer to buy homemade gifts instead, visit my little shop or other great handmade shops on Etsy.
Have a happy week!
The Newlywed Pilgrimage
I Should be Mopping the Floor
Ginger Snap Crafts
Savvy Southern Style