Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Christmas Home 2014

Christmas 2014
Welcome to my Christmas Home tour.  As you view the images you will notice that I
have kept it pretty simple around here.
It has been dark and gloomy around these parts and it'll be that way until Christmas, so I was
not able to capture as much as I would have liked to share with you, but at least I was able
to get these photos.
I have been baking lots of cookies this year to share with friends & family, so when
you walk in our home, the fragrance of fresh baked chocolate chips cookies is what you are
met with.  Upon entering the home you will also encounter our Advent Wreath on our dining
table.  As you look into the living room, the first thing you will notice is the Christmas tree.
I used what I had on hand for the tree decorations and my previous handmade ornaments.
 
Inspirations by D
Below is this year's Jesse Tree.  I found some cool Jesse tree ornaments online, so I didn't
have to make my own as I did last year.  My son loves these.

Jesse Tree
I used my pom pom garland from last year, but I added more pom poms and made the
cord thicker to decorate the mantel.  I love it!  The stockings are also handmade and you can find the
tutorial here.  For more tutorials on items featured here, visit the Project Gallery.

Christmas Mantel
Christmas TreeMangerChristmasChristmas decorChristmas tourChristmas Home TourChristmas TreeInspirations by Dwww.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.comwww.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.comwww.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
Thank you for joining me on this tiny tour of my Christmas home.  I leave you with Warm Wishes this Holiday Season!

Linked to:

The Nester






Pin It button on image hover