Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Natural Bridge

The Natural Bridge
I have been out and about and just want to share some of the places I visited during these
travels.  Unfortunately, I did not carry my camera with me, but I used my phone to photograph
what I saw, so the quality may not be it's best.

Let me begin with this amazing Natural Bridge. As we drove up north, we decided to
make a stop and take a nature walk with our son.  My boys love the outdoors and enjoy
exploring new things.

When we walked down the path, we never imagined the Natural Bridge to be as enormous as it is.
It is quite a sight!  Story mentions that our first president, George Washington, actually carved
his initials on this bridge.
20150606_11153120150606_11285120150606_1215152015-06-06 12.59.2620150606_122116
I didn't post all the creatures we met along the way, but here is one of my son's favorites,
the short millipede and one of my least favorites, snakes.  The snakes are said to be harmless,
I was inches away from this one, I noticed it before placing my arm on that rock, yikes!!
Did I scream?  You bet!  My son loved this adventure.  It was like a scientist or explorer
out on a mission to discover all that nature offers.

If you have kids that love a good nature walk and that love to explore creatures of all sorts,
this is a stop that must be made.  There is so much more to explore in the area including caverns.
Here is a link if you want to learn more about Virginia's Natural Bridge.

See you on the next stop.
I hope that you are enjoying your summer, what have you been up to these past days?





Pin It button on image hover