Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Celebrate Easter with Peeps


Happy St. Patrick's day y'all!  For today's post, I will be sharing some of our ideas for the coming Easter.  This Easter season we will be celebrating our festivities with Easter baskets filled with Peeps & Company goodies along with some reading books.



PEEPS & COMPANY® was sweet enough to send me several items and treats to share with you and others, such as PEEPS® earbuds, luggage tag, Orange Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Orange Fudge,  Marshmallow Bunnies, Decorated Eggs, Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies,  Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks, Rainbow Pop, • MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats,• MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans & HOT TAMALES® Jellybeans.  Peeps & Company also has many other items that are not candy, they have beach balls, socks, luggage tags, pillows and so much more.


This year I used a light wooden basket along with the traditional Easter baskets to add a little theme.  I chose a farm/ shabby theme, so I painted the wooden basket with white craft paint and decorated my basket with Easter stickers and a tiny banner.


I chose a few of my child's favorite items from Peeps & Company, placed them in a large plastic Easter egg, then I used jars to fill them with the Peeps jelly beans and covered them with a decorative lid featuring bunnies.


There are numerous ways to celebrate using Peeps & Company, one of my favorite ideas are decorative Peeps marshmallows used to decorate cakes for Spring festivities.


For your Peeps & Company Easter, be sure to check them out and order your peeps favorites for your Easter baskets.  Peeps & Company will give all Inspirations by D readers 20% off on your purchase when you use code: EASTERTREATS at checkout.

I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed Easter and let me know which Peep & Company items you choose to fill your baskets with.


(Disclaimer)* I received Peeps & Company products for review. All opinions are solely mine and I have not received any monies for my opinion.





Pin It button on image hover