(Disclaimer)* This post may contain affiliate links & I may be compensated if a purchase is made by clicking my links.
Happy Fall friends and welcome to Inspirations by D.
It has been pretty slow on the blog the last few months,
due to current updates that the site is undergoing in order to fix several broken links.
Please bear with us, you may receive old posts due to the updating and we apologize for that.
Not only are we working on fixing the problem on the blog, but we will be posting new
posts this month, so stay tuned.
Today I am sharing a makeover to my previous Message Flower Pot to give it a Fall look.
It is easy to make and I have checked everywhere to make sure it has not been done before.
You saw it here first!!
What you will need for this little project:
- Craft Paint Brushes or Sponge Brushes
- orange Chalkboard Craft Paint
- flower pot
- pumpkin or fall leaf template
- White Chalk
1. Cut out the interior of the pumpkin/ leaf template and cut the edges to the size of your planter.
2. Tape each corner of the template on the flower pot, make sure to use removable tape.
3. Take your paint brush & Paint, now paint the interior of the pumpkin so it comes out on
your flower pot. Painting technique as seen on this post.
OPTION: You may also draw the pumpkin on the flower pot as seen above,
you may use carbon paper to trace the pumpkin over the flower pot, then paint the pumpkin.
4. Let the chalkboard paint dry.
5. When the paint is dry, rub the painted pumpkin with a white chalk, then rub it off, this gives it a faint appearance.
6. Now you are set to write your message.
7. Put fall flowers in your pot and if you like, you may add burlap to give it a Fall feel.
Add pretty flowers!
Thank you for visiting and Happy Crafting!
For more DIY/craft ideas visit the project tab on the top.
The SITS Girls