Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Home Remedy For Fatigue

 Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for your patience during my move from one state to another. We have unpacked most of our boxes and plan to update a few things here and there in the new house.  My first project will be the fireplace, but I will post about that later, lets get to the Fatigue Remedy first shall we?

As many of you know, moving is exhausting!  I have been feeling nothing but fatigue.  Now there is a difference between fatigue and drowsiness.  In general, drowsiness is feeling the need to sleep, while fatigue is a lack of energy and motivation. Remember, this is only for basic fatigue, if you have serious fatigue, visit your doctor.
The ingredients you will need: 
Honey

For fresh Rose Hip:  Chop 2 spoonfuls of rose hip and put them into 0.5 liter of boiling water for 5-6 minutes.  Wait for a mixture to cool, then filter.  Divide into 3 portions and drink it in the morning, at noon and in the evening.  Before you drink it, add a teaspoon of honey.
For Dried Rose Hip: Use 1 spoonful of dried rose hip and follow the directions above.
For Prepared dried Rose Hip tea:  Follow directions in the container it came in.
Always consult with doctor before using any herbs.
This should help you feel better.  

4 comments :

  1. Good to hear your move has gone to plan and that your family is now all together. You asked on my blog were we moving but I didn' reply cos I thought you'd be too busy with your own move to be checking blogs!

    Anyway, yes we will be moving but I don't know when yet. Our house is on the market and we will wait for it to sell before buying. My husband has started his job up north so Monday to Friday we are apart just now.

    We are praying that this period won't last too long for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are moved! And thanks for this fatigue remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the starting point of a transition (selling house and then moving) and I am ready for the remedy!

    New follower on GFC - beautiful blog! I look forward to keeping up.

    Jess (of www.jessfinds.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover