Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

White Kitchen Inspirations

Hello friends, I want to tell you about my kitchen dilemma,  no it's not my counter top mess.
The thing is, that I don't know if I should go with white or dark on these cabinets.  
There is probably nothing wrong with them except that I personally don't like the color
and most especially the grain on the wood.

My problem is that every white kitchen I see has dark floors, have you noticed mine?
Almost white, so how will white on white look?   I need help any suggestions out there?
My mother brought up an obvious problem, which is I will be a slave to kitchen cleaning.
But I already do that, hello white floors and don't get me started on the grout.  
My grout secret is vinegar, it makes it look brand new.  
My dream is to one day change the floors, a girl can dream you know.

In the mean time, join me in drooling over these white inspirational kitchens, 
that's if you like white.

I'm loving these kitchens!
Thank you for looking with me, view more here.
What is your favorite color for kitchen cabinets?

3 comments :

  1. I have never thought about a white kitchen, but some of those are really beautiful. I like the ones with some dark accessories to balance things out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE white kitchens. So clean and so fresh! Honestly, I think you'd be able to pull off a white floor as well. It would just look that much more fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White kitchens are my favorite. I love them even if they have white floors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover