Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Blogger Stats on your Dashboard!


Blogger Stats


Was anyone aware of this new feature on blogger?  I just came across it recently and I have to say that it is a wonderful thing to have.  Many of you may have been using Google Analytics or some third party tracking scripts for monitoring your blog statistics.  Now blogger has made it easier for you.  You can get stats of your blog right on your dashboard, isn't that brilliant!   Did I mention that there is no need for widgets or codes?  Even more brilliant!  Unfortunately it is still not available on your main dashboard, but you may view your stats on the Blogger Draft Dashboard.  For the scoop on how to view and more click here.  I personally think it is better than the third party trackers out there, it has so much information, I just love this new feature.  Thank you Blogger Plug Ins for providing this information.  
Was this information helpful?

23 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog GET CRAFTIN! I'm lovin yours! I'm your newest follower!! Take Care XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks so much for posting about this! Definitely going to add! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How cute is your banner? Original and happy. Love it! Sorry about the Google Friend Connect... sometimes I have to try 2x with following... hope you try again sometime. I am following you. BIG Hug! Malia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following us from Welcome Wednesday!
    We loved having you visit!
    I am now a proud member of your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Debbie
    Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea! That's awesome...thanks for the info and stopping by Follow Me Wednesday! Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know this existed. Shows you how much attention I pay to my dashboard. I am going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumping over to check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following! Now I'm following you back...Have a great day!

    www.mrssassycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thanks for your comment on my blog. To get products for review, I find companies that I find interesting and then send them an email asking for products to review in exchange for a review on my blog. It works about 80% of the time. Hope this helps!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest follower from FMBT. Thank you so much for joining this week. Have a great week.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    http://www.littleyayas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to go check that out!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Don't forget to add your button to my blogroll page!! :)

    http://mommyonlyhastwohands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm still new at this and love it when I get followers and comments.

    Love your blog by the way!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! New follower from Bloggy Moms! Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE YOUR BLOG! Checked out your etsy site too and it's great! If you ever want to do a review/giveaway- we would love to feature you on our blog!

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY Blog Hop! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog and can't wait to read more! You can help spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

    Kristin
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love learning new things...and having new followers! Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you, now too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that new feature! It makes tracking blog stats so much easier! Thanks for adding me on Blog Frog! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is very handy isn't it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a follower now! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow on Bloggy Moms and would love a follow back http://bewitchinkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following from thirsty Thursday!

    Chris
    http://www.christinacage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Thirsty Thursday.

    Tracy
    Life of This SAHM

    www.audsbabydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is incredibly helpful! Thanks for letting us know about this - I didn't even know it existed and it's a bother to have to go to Analytics to get my stats. Thanks!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't see it on my dashboard. =( I'll search around for it though! Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower and I also added your button to my button love page! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just started following. Thanks so much for this. I love being able so see all the details of people who view my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover