Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Party Post UBP 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
Welcome to the Inspirations by D blog!
This is my third blog party and  it's a great way to meet new bloggers.
First off, thank you so much for stopping by, and if you comment below, 
I want to thank you for taking the time for doing so.  
I enjoy all your visits and hope that you'll continue to drop by for inspiration.

I'm D and I am a mom to an energetic and loving little boy, 
a step mom to a great teenager and a wife to a wonderful man.
I come from a design, fashion and marketing background, and 
after working in the Fashion Industry for many years, 
I got married, I hung up my heels, moved around the world a couple of times,
then finally settled down in the country side. 
I enjoy DIY projects, photography, travel, crafting, family time and a prayerful life.
I blog about crafts, gardening, blog tutorials, little moments in my day to day living & more!
You never know what I have up my sleeve, so visit often.

This blog also serves as an extension to my Etsy Shop "Inspirations by D".  
You should drop by!
 
It would be wonderful if you would follow or subscribe to the blog.

I can't wait to meet you all, the party is all week long and with some amazing prizes, so hop in.  
Please leave a comment, so that I can visit your lovely blog.
In your comment, tell me what motivated you to start a blog, and what keeps you blogging,

what serves as your inspiration?
Join me at

Enjoy the rest of the party!






Pin It button on image hover