Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Festive Week


Hurrah!  It's been a blessed week for us here, we have come to the end of the school year,
and I cannot believe that my little boy is off to the first grade next season.


My mom is in town and we feel so blessed to have her here for little L's 
kindergarten graduation.  


We also had a town festival during the weekend and we promised  little L 
that we would take him to enjoy in the festivities.  
There was cotton candy, light sabers, rides, ice-cream, lots of lights
and games for the kids.
Little L loved every bit of it, and so did we.


We are looking forward to a wonderful summer with backyard dinners, 
beach trips, road trips, family time, pool dipping, butterfly watching, flower planting, 
lemonade stand, carnival visits, roller coaster rides snow cones, sprinkler course,
bubble blowing, star gazing, bug catching days and nights. 
What are you planning for the summer?


Have a happy week!

7 comments :

  1. I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a new follower. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving summer (even if the kiddos are grown). No plans just cookouts! Just visiting from the Blog Hop and am now following you. I would so love if you would share any of your awesome posts at Freedom Fridays. Hoping to see you there.
    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing pics!!! Love them! Found you thru the Blog Hop! Looking forward to following your adventures!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the carnival pictures! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am already a follower :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by from the blog hop! Love pictures!!I'm a new follower:)

    Please stop by my place when you can! http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun night! I am also stopping by from the blog hop. I've been looking around, and I have enjoyed reading your previous posts. New follower! - Diana at Diana Meredith Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a fun night! I am also stopping by from the blog hop. I've been reading your previous posts and really enjoying them! I am a new follower. - Diana from Diana Meredith Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover