Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

How to Decorate a Slate Chalkboard with Washi Tape

How to Decorate a Slate Chalkboard with Washi Tape
I have been wanting to makeover my slate board for quite a while, 
but I just never got around to doing it, until now. 
I wanted to paint it, but who wants to work with messy paint &
wait for it to dry when you can give it a face lift with washi tape. 
These adorable designer tapes work wonders and I love how easy they are to use.
The tape I used for this makeover fit exactly the width of the frame, 
so all I had to do was stick it on.
Here is what I used
washi tape
chalkboard
scissors
The ideas are endless.

5 comments :

  1. how lovely - i have that same target washi and am using it all over the place - what a great idea you've shared - thanks! I have a few other projects I've got posts drafted on that I'll be sharing soon - c'mon by for a visit anytime!!

    http://www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Melinda} Adorable and now I know what washi tape is! :)

    Visiting from Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same tape! Although I haven't used mine yet. It looks so cute on that chalkboard :) I love that idea and it made a really cute first grade photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that very same tape to D!! I love Target anyway, but when they started carrying washi tape, I couldn't believe it! I couldn't fill up my cart fast enough. I made some cute fall candleholders with the orange/yellow washi tapes that they had. Hope all's well!
    xo
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover