Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Random Finds

via
Today I am sharing some lovely inspirational finds from this past weekend.
via
I am in love with everything in this foyer, the door, the dresser, 
and the colors.  Simple and yet beautiful, this little entry nook is perfect for
 spring & summer.  Ways to obtain this design without breaking the bank is
taking an old dresser and painting it with chalk paint to recreate the 
distressed look.  Use an old mirror and paint empty bottles with a bold accent color.  
via
I am dreaming of a farm table like this one.  It's on the project list, but all
in due time.  I love to dress my tables with flowers, it makes everything look
classy, beautiful and inviting.  Recreate this look by using old posters as
place mats and fresh flowers.
via
 Enjoy your day!




Pin It button on image hover