Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Back from Vacation!

If you aren't content to just sit by the pool at the Iberostar Costa Dorada, there are activities all around the resort, from archery to merengue lessons. (From: Photos: Best Beachfront All-Inclusive Resorts that Fit Your Budget).

These glass magnets are available at the Inspirations by D Shop.

 You have probably noticed a two week respite on this blog
and perhaps other social media pages.  That is because I was spending time with
my family, I was researching ideas for my Etsy shop, soaking in the the beautiful Caribbean
sun,  and I participated in a destination wedding; my sister got married!
It was a beautiful, fun and inspiring wedding.  I am so happy for my little sister
and wish her & my new brother in law much happiness.
The photos above are a snip of the two weeks, this is the resort we stayed in
for the wedding and it was gorgeous, we loved it so much we extended our stay there for three more days.





Pin It button on image hover