Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Coming Soon: Decorative Push Pins!

decorative push pins
Guess what's coming back this Fall? You guessed it, Glass Push Pins!  This month, I'm making some decorative push pins to add to the shop as requested.  These beauties will be available for a limited time only before the holiday season. 

The Push Pins that I offer at my shop are carefully made and I provide a sealed finish to prevent them from coming apart.

If you subscribe to the blog, you will be the first to know when they are ready for purchase.  I personally love them and have some of my own to hang my son's art work, greeting cards, and notes. They make great gifts for the Holidays, so subscribe to get notified.

Take a look at our current items available in the shop.
decorative pushpins





Pin It button on image hover