Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Shop News: Mini Chalkboard Necklace is Back!

Oh me, oh my, look at what's back at the shop!  I made chalkboard necklaces this year in the color gold.  They are going fast and are not all completely in the shop.  I have one in the shop now, so grab it before it's gone too!
They are certainly a conversational piece.  You may write whatever message you like using a chalk, chalk pencil or ink chalk.

I decided to make a few this year before the Holidays, since I still had a few supplies left. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the glass magnets.  To be honest, my wholesaler has increased prices and it doesn't make sense to sell them at a higher price, so dear magnets lovers, I'm not sure if they will be in the shop this year.  I guess we'll have to see, don't lose hope just yet.

The pendant itself measures 1 inch in diameter and you have the choice of either getting the chain link featured in the image or a gold colored ball chain.  Drop by the shop for more information.
Share with your friends incase they are looking for something different.  Enjoy your day and thank you for visiting!







Pin It button on image hover