Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Picture of the Day


I've been to a few places here and there, but I have to say that this is my absolute favorite place in the whole world.  The moment you step out of the car, it is breath taking, not to mention the many cute sheep around the area.  I've seen some incredible places in my lifetime, but nothing like this.  This is Mont St. Michel in France,  after a certain hour, the tide comes in and surrounds the place, so it looks like a tiny island.  To learn more about this beautiful construction go here.  Thank you Hugette and Louis for letting us stay at your bed & breakfast, you are wonderful.




Pin It button on image hover