Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Owly Love

Owls are a hoot this fall.  Here are some cute owl items and ideas.

I think this is so cute by Cherry Blossom Way!

Here is what you will need for this party, cupcake toppers!
See more items in her lovely shop.



Manic Muffin Totes

Lifelittle

TSCookies

Hope you enjoyed looking at these cute items.

9 comments :

  1. So fun! I love how cute all the little owls are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so lovely. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are so rustic, yet sooo fun! I love that owl pocket watch. I don't think owls will ever go out of style. So timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That little owl pocket watch locket spoke my name when I looked into its little owl eyes. I couldn't live without it so I bought it! Thanks for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute everything is..

    I am a new follower GFC and am also following on Twitter. CandidaJourney

    Hope you can stop over and enter my giveaways. Tropical Traditions coconut oil and Water You Want. This gets the chlorine out of your drinking water, one glass at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute!!! Your Blog has been awarded "One Lovely Blog Award from http://mom-stuffcommunity.blogspot.com/ to get your button and see how to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute I love the Owl Wall Art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owls are so cute... love your picks. Thanks so much for visiting me today! Already following you (-:
    Malia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful! Love all the owls - thank you! Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover