Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Serenity Prayer Key Chain

Serenity Prayer Key Chain

I love this piece!  It is a combination of old and new.  The glass containing the prayer is new made by me and the chain itself is vintage, old meets new.  What a great way to remind us of the serenity prayer.  Would you like one,  shop here and get more information.

5 comments :

  1. That key chain is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.:) Following you from bloggymoms. You can follow my LIFE & STYLE blog at http://christinaannelucas.blogspot.com/
    And if you follow my FREE blog directory at http://theblogentourage.blogspot.com/ I'll add you to the directory!
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower - Love your blog!! Beautiful. Stopped by after seeing your Blog Frog discussion.

    By the way, I just told my Hubby I want this for Christmas! One of my favorite prayers! Calms me. :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog design and the mix of vintage and new on this keychain! Thanks for stopping by my site - following you now from blog frog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute!! I love your etsy store. I have featured you on my blog in a post for november. beautiful stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover