Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Blurry Lights


  There is nothing like the soothing sound of an autumn rainfall.  
I love how the rain drops on the branches were captured in this picture.
Would you like to shoot photos like this too?
Here is a tip:  To get those big, beautiful, blurry lights,
use your lens with the lowest aperture value.
If you want to play with shapes, make your own Bokeh/ Vignette.
To create your own bokeh/ vinetting effect read DIY Photography-bokeh
and learn about this whole blurry light process.
Now with the Holidays approaching, you can capture your own amazing pictures
using festive lights. Have fun and hope that you enjoyed this tip. 

6 comments :

  1. Hi there.
    I am your newest Follow Friday Friend.
    Please stop by an say Hi:)
    http://kidzborn2impress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! And the photo taking tips!
    I'm a new follower!

    my blog is Amy's life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lights, always wondered how they did it. I 'm an old follower just dropped in to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is beautiful! I'm am in love with photography and this is very easy on the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower!

    I would love a follow back!

    www.imlivingthethriftylife.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover