Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Yes, I am still obsessed with cupcakes this week.  I made these yummy cupcakes last night.  You can tell by the poor lighting that it's night, so the pictures did not come out as I hoped, but the cupcakes turned out soooo gooood, I couldn't wait to share it with you.

I have made Chocolate cookie dough cupcakes before, thanks to Amanda's recipe and I love them.  Last night I decided to try something different...


Notice that instead of shaping the cookie dough into a ball, I made it longer so that it could spread evenly on the inside instead of going to the bottom of the cupcake.  

I wanted a super moist cake and more chocolate...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

...that's when I thought, instant chocolate pudding.


Ta da!  Can't see the cookie dough...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Can you see it now?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Love it, got these shots this morning!  What a difference in lighting!  Can you see that yummy cookie dough on the inside?
The cake recipe I used is:

1 box yellow cake mix 
1- 41/2 cup serving box of instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs
1 cup oil
3/4 cup water
Bake at 350 degrees following instructions on the box.
You may find the filling and frosting recipe here along with the original cupcake recipe.




Pin It button on image hover