Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Snow Photos


I am missing the snow!  I'm in the South, no snow here!  But it does get really cold at times.  I have posted pictures of beautiful snow scenes taken by random photographers, (I don't know their names) but they are so magical that I wish to jump right into these lovely scenes!





I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have.

11 comments :

  1. Wow, those are gorgeous photos... but if you need some snow, I'll be glad to share some of ours! :)

    Thanks for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics!!!

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xenia, Send it over:-) Would surely enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh BEAUTIFUL Winter photos! I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday! :O)

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blog! Funny: I'm a new follower from Maine and we're in the middle of quite a snow storm... So fabulous :) Stop over and see us Well to Do girls sometime at http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, and cheers!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Hello from Well to Do blog based in snowy Maine :) I think we got 10 inches today... Not bad, not bad. Stop over and see us sometime!

    Thanks, and cheers-
    Suz from http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the nice comments and I hope that you enjoy my blog. I love your pics and enjoy your blog as well! i tried to look at your etsy but it said that you were on vacation or something. I will check again another time. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, we got 10 inches the other day in Missouri.

    www.bubblingwitheleganceandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower from the Social Parade on Friday Blog Hop. Nice Blog. I'm hoping to meet some new friends and gain some new followers so if you have a minute please stop by and follow back.
    http:///alittleoftheother.com

    Have a super week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos - and just the way I like to enjoy the snow; from the the inside looking out! I'm so not a snow girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very magical photos, although i have never seen snow in my life, but would love to be in these places....i am a winter person so completely loved these pictures........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover