Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Easter Eggshells

Source: BetterHomes & Gardens

These make me smile!
Source: Martha Stewart

I love these cute ideas. 


Don't forget to Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

7 comments :

  1. Wow, those are really pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me smile too! Happy Break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop! I love your cute blog!

    I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday!

    I am trying to visit everyone on the hop!

    Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relax, we;ll be here when you get back.I love this post!!!!! Thank you for following along at Katherines Corner and at blog frog. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found you through blue frog and am so happy I did, but now I have to wait??? Enjoy your time off. I'll be looking forward to your new posts. I am crushing totally on those eggs with plants. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the eggshell candles!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog during my SITS weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover