Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

A Day Gardening


Oh look!  I got my camera back, yay! 
I spy with my little eyes a turtle in the sky.


Whoopee! My roses are back! I love them and their fragrances are divine.


Today was gorgeous, the sky was clear, a gentle breeze cooled our faces and the sun was radiant.  A perfect day for gardening.
 I removed weeds around the beds, and I have more to pull out, they are so stubborn.
  I planted more flowers, peppers and tea roses.  I mixed organic matter in the soil and layered the top portion with garden soil hoping it will strengthen the root system of these new plants. 
 As I pulled weeds, my little garden helper, re-planted them in small plastic containers.  He was so proud of his handy work.
With so much work in the garden, it was making us quite warm.
 My little guy took his warm clothes off and came out to the yard in his swim trunks.  We splashed a bit while the plants were getting watered and enjoyed every moment.

Are you planting anything this spring?  

Don't forget to Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

7 comments :

  1. Precious photos!! Grass in a child's hand is an ultimate in heart melting!
    PS! I saw the turtle right away! :) Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is the gardner around her and just started his garden. We live in the Midwest so our weather is unpredictable. One day it is 70 and quite lovely and the next its 40 and terribly windy.

    My kids would be so jealous to hear that yours splashed in the water. They can't wait to do that!

    Megan

    http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just trying to figure out what's growing in mine. We just bought our house. I will be adding tomatoes and and lettuce though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day! Gorgeous photos.
    We're planting veggies.
    I rated your blog. I have entered a contest. Would you mind voting for me. No registration required. Thanks ;)
    http://apps.facebook.com/involver_krohuevx/feature/1572247/content/226911359

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter is the best season to grow things in our subtropical Australian climate. And this post made my fingers itch to be in the soil. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is gorgeous! I wish I had a green thumb. Now that we no longer have a doggie, maybe I could plant a small garden of some sort. What shall I plant?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award.
    To claim your award, go to my blog leave a comment accepting and claim your award.

    Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover