Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Decorate Using Maps

Decorate Using Maps
Don't know what to do with your old maps?  Here are several ideas to get you started.
 Lamp Shade
Create a banner
Great for displaying alphabet...

Remember this post?  Why not use maps too!

Mod Podge  furniture or other items around the home or office.
(images: notonthehighstreet)
What can you create using Mod Podge and Maps?
Hope that you enjoy these ideas and get creative this summer!


Don't forget to Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

8 comments :

  1. You are just ridiculously talented my friend!!! SOOOOOO glad I found your blog!! You just give me ALL kinds of fabulous ideas...I love this one...in fact, I think I can apply Mod Podge to just about anything!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Found you on BlogFrog... Wow... What beautiful pictures!! Seriously, amazing work. I love it!!! :) - OliviaBlueMusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ideas! I love the alphabet.
    Thanks for linking up on Saturday Suggestions. Have a great weekend!

    ~ Mona : )
    More Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how neat, I've never seen anything decorated with maps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these ideas! Such an inspiration! I'm your newest follower, Maggy! Nice to "meet" you!

    Have a splendid day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! great blog!! you are very talented and I'm glad I found you through blogfrog!!! happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from BlogFrog and following! You have such a nice and creative blog. Your pics are beautiful and I love the ways you've "recycled" your old maps :D

    I'd love for you to check us out as well: http://meyouandcreamedcorn.blogspot.com/

    I look forward to the fellowship!

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover