Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

DIY: Pom Pom Ornament

DIY Pom Pom ornament
handmade christmas ornament

I love to try new things each year, last year I made this Felt Ornament and I loved it. 
This year's craft ornament is a Pom Pom made of yarn.  
It's easy to make and a wonderful addition to any tree or decor including decorating gifts.
So to make this pom pom ornament you will need:

yarn 
pencil 
scissors or x-acto knife

You can get a template or pom pom kit at any craft store or make your own.  
If you wish to make your own here is a template to print out in different sizes.  
You can use cardboard or plastic.

I was going to give you step by step directions on how to make a pom pom,
 but I found this site and she explains it perfectly well.
I hope that you enjoy the tutorial and let me know if you make any pom poms.
pom pom ornaments

8 comments :

  1. I love this, very nice and looks simple to make. Thanks!

    Madison:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, It looks great on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving pom poms this year! They look so lovely on your tree! Thank you for giving us the template along with your instructions.

    Thanks so much for sharing at the party,
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice ornament! So simple to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... I'm back because I'm loving the pompoms and you are a STAR over at I Gotta Create! Featuring you now. :)

    Thanks so much for linking up,
    <3 Christina

    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/2012/12/twelve-amazing-ornaments-wreaths-decor.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you featured at I gotta create! These are so cute!!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, and they bring back such awesome childhood memories!

    found you via the blog party and hope you'll stop by my site today! http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2013/12/merry-christmas-votre-vu-giveaway.html

    happy holidays, and smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover