Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

A Moment of Reflection



"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind 
and straining toward what is ahead, 
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which
God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 3:13-14 (NIV)

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD,
your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me, for you are good,
O LORD."
-Psalm 25:4-7



9 comments :

  1. Thank you for the reminder to press on and keep our eye on the prize. Can't wait to see what great ideas you share with us this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Dalia.
    Thank you for sharing yourself with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :).

    It's always a great reminder that if we have repented, He doesn't remember our old life. He always forgives when we repent.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scriptures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beauftiful way to start! thank you! I would like to keep this perspective all day. i am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I’m ready to do some hopping today...how about you? I’m one your newest followers from Blog Hop Thursday nice scripture reading. I hope you stop by and follow me back http://mavesfaves.blogspot.com/Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! You are very talented! I enjoyed browsing your site! Thanks for linking up at hop along friday! I am now following you on twitter and facebook! I would love for your to stop by and say hello. Feel free to follow me too! I am accepting contributing bloggers at the moment too if you are looking to share and grow check it out(link is included in hop post). Thanks! Have a blessed day!
    http://livingonloveandcents.com/2012/01/05/hop-along-friday-blog-hop-18/
    www.facebook.com/livingonloveandcents
    www.twitter.com/loveandcents

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot I am also following on pinterest and looking forward to your pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover