Get inspirational ideas for everyday living right in your inbox. You won't want to miss anything, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!

Party Post UBP 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
Welcome to the Inspirations by D blog!
This is my third blog party and  it's a great way to meet new bloggers.
First off, thank you so much for stopping by, and if you comment below, 
I want to thank you for taking the time for doing so.  
I enjoy all your visits and hope that you'll continue to drop by for inspiration.

I'm D and I am a mom to an energetic and loving little boy, 
step mom to a great teenager and a wife to a wonderful man.
I come from a design, fashion and marketing background. 
After working in the Fashion Industry for many years, 
I hung up my heels, got married, moved around the world a few times,
 settled in the country side and I have never looked back.
I enjoy DIY projects, photography, travel, crafting, family time and a prayerful life.
I blog about crafts, gardening, blog tutorials, little moments in my day to day living & more!
You never know what I have up my sleeve, so visit often.

This blog also serves as an extension to my Etsy Shop "Inspirations by D".  
You should drop by!
 
It would be wonderful if you would follow or subscribe to the blog.

I can't wait to meet you all, the party is all week long and with some amazing prizes, so hop in.  
Please leave a comment, so that I can visit your lovely blog.
In your comment, tell me what motivated you to start a blog and what keeps you blogging,

what serves as your inspiration.
Join me at Twitter.

Enjoy the rest of the party !


25 comments :

  1. I love the Serenity necklace.

    Stopping by from UBP to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dalia! It's so nice to meet you! My name is Lidy, my blog is simply titled "Hello Lidy" (dot com)! I think I was motivated to start my blog because I love to connect with people that share similar interests and hobbies! I wanted an outlet where I could share all my ideas and inspirations! Through my blog, I have met some amazing people and kept in touch more with friends from far places. It keeps me going knowing my family and friends (old and new) can connect with me this way!

    XOXO, Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from the UBP! It's nice to meet you and I look forward to exploring your blog. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from the UBP! Nice to meet you. Would love if you came over to party with me at http://www.talesofmommyhood.com/2012/04/ubp-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am visiting this afternoon from the UBP. Nice to "meet" you. I love those cute mustaches.

    I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy your own hopping around during the UBP12.

    Blessings,

    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the humorous family picture, that says so much about the love and humor you share with each other! Visited your Pinterest board ( found a few pins there to follow! ) and would like to invite you to participate in Project Pinterest on April 19th where everyone that creates something from a pin that has inspired them can share. Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also just joined the blog party and look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dalia! Welcome to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the family picture! Stopping by from the party and I'm excited to start following along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw ya via UBP! Your little family is so cute! I'm Jess :) Nice to meet you!! Can't wait to look around more :D
    xo Jess
    {www.CraftyNonsenseNoted.com}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so much fun! I am excited to follow you and get to know you! Check out my blog if you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the creative look of your blog.

    I am hopping over from UBP. Happy party week.

    Fondly,
    Glenda
    #84

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the mustaches picture! So fun! :) I'm here from the UBP12. :) Just by poking around your site, I know I'm going to enjoy reading! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Love the mustaches picture. I'm visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party. It's great to visit your blog - I love the look of it!! I'm excited to look around more. I'm now following you on email, Fb, Twitter, and Pinterest.

    I would love it if you joined in on my Weekly Tuesday blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can say that I just love, love, love the serenity necklaces!!! The two you made for me are awesome!!! Happy Monday D!!!
    xo
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello There!
    Just dropping by from the UBP12. I love your photography! I am your newest follower. I do a little bit on my blog with props I find at garage sales! Check us out when you get a chance at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Visiting from the UBP. Cool items you have. Will be back after the party to see more of your stuffs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am a new follower from the party i hope you'll check out my blog follow and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm taking a peek around at all of your art! I make OOAK Disney Autograph Books. You should check them out!! Happy #UBP13! www.ouata.etsy.com & www.ouata.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice to meet you! Have a beautiful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just dropping by from the #UBP13. You have a terrific blog

    here. Looking forward to getting to know you better! I hope you

    find the time to stop by my site. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2013/04/the-ultimate-blog-party-

    2013-welcome-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just dropping by from the #UBP13. You have a terrific blog

    here. Looking forward to getting to know you better! I hope you

    find the time to stop by my site. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2013/04/the-ultimate-blog-party-

    2013-welcome-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Dalia! You are one creative gal! Beautiful things there! I'm stopping by from #UBP13 to say Hi! and to invite you to check out my UBP blog at http://bit.ly/YH2kN2 - I really think our lights might give you some more DIY and crafty creative ideas! And - in honor of the Party, we're doing a giveaway! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
    Hugs,
    Cathi
    http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover