Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

DIY: Pom Pom Garland

I've been meaning to post this since last year, but I did not have the opportunity to until now. The days have been dark and gloomy and in order to have good photos, you need good lighting. I finally decided, light or no light, I have to post it, because it's popping up everywhere. So my apologies for not having great images, but you get the idea on what the garland looks like.

Do you remember this post?  I showed you how to make Pom Pom Ornaments for your tree.  This year I used my pom pom ornaments to create a garland.  I made one last year, but never got around to posting it until now.  This is pretty simple to make, all you need to know is how to make a pom pom, and you can read the directions on here.

You can use yarn or some kind of string to hold your pom poms once they are done making the amount you want.  Tie each pom pom to the string to hold them tightly.  Keep the poms poms about 6 to 8 inches apart.  For extra flare you may add ornaments as seen here. You can place the ornaments between the pom poms, then hang them anywhere.

I made two sets of pom pom garlands, a small one and a large one.  The one seen on this post is the large one. Use them anywhere, mantels, trees, and over doors, the choice is yours.  I also used reindeer ornaments for my pom pom garland and you can view that one here.

I hope that you enjoy & Happy Crafting!
pom pom
pom pom
pom pom garland
pom pom garland






Pin It button on image hover