Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Gift Ideas for Her

valentine's day gift ideas



St.Valentine’s Day is almost here but don’t let that be the only reason that you buy someone a gift or buy yourself something, celebrate every day! After all, we should be thankful for waking up every morning. Today I will share personal items that can make great gifts for someone in your life or for yourself.



We appreciate beauty, style, and relaxation so I will share a few items that fit those categories. For instance, I like to put away my jewelry especially my favorite Gold earrings in a lovely Jewelry case, such as the one that you see here.  It has several compartments making it a perfect storage solution for your precious accessories; it is just plain adorable.  Do you love beautiful gold earrings too? I know that I do! I love to look well put together, so I use different styles of earrings for different occasions and these lovelies are great for when I go out with friends or on a date night.  I like to pair them with a simple classy necklace throw on my clothes and head out. I just love the simplicity yet the beautiful design as I do with many other accessories.



Do you have days that you just wish that you were at a spa? Sometimes I crave relaxation. To lift up my mood, I use my favorite Young Living Starter Kit.  I cannot express how much I love my kit.  I use it to diffuse oils when I want to relax or get myself energized. I like to use the oils before and after a workout. I also make many more things with them and it saves me money from buying commercial products with harmful ingredients that can hurt our health. To protect my health and my family’s health I make my own house cleaner, linen sprays, perfumes, and much more with the simplest ingredients. 

Another comfortable and fun gift is this Hearts Pajamas. I love its simplicity and cute hearts. I will wear this all year round not just on St. Valentine's Day. To make it even cozier I will wrap myself in this warm sweet, plush throw especially during this time of year when it feels like I am in Alaska. Finally, I found this perfect Makeup Brush Set.  It comes with the case you see to make it easy for travel.  Just stick it in your suitcase or bag and you're good to go.  The best part is that it comes with so many brushes and there is no need to shop for other brushes because they are all included.  There you have my top six gift ideas for St. Valentine's Day. Are there any on my list that you like? Is there something else you had in mind?  I'd love to know, so please share it with me so I can check it out and perhaps post it here. I hope that you have a wonderful week! Thank you for stopping by.

*This blog post is in collaboration with Nakturnal! 




Pin It button on image hover