Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day


Today is a friendly and social Friday hop.  I love visiting new blogs and making new blog friends, you all have wonderful stories, recipes, advice, ideas and photos that I enjoy.  You are an inspiration to us all and I can't wait to read more of your lovely blogs.
Thank you for stopping by here!

18 comments :

  1. That's a really gorgeous picture. Thanks for following, I'm now following back. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture and blog!
    I am your newest follower and would love to know you better. Come say hi and follow me too.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture! :> I've never seen those hops before, will have to check them out. Speaking of hops, I came here for the first time by way of Say Anything's hop. Will come back and visit again! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm following back from bloggy moms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from New Friend Fridays! I look forward to reading!
    http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, I love your blog!
    I'm your latest follower.I have a etsy shop too!!
    Please follow me back at

    www.maisonmarrakech2010.blogspot.com

    Thankx,

    Reina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for coming to visit me! That picture is amazing! I haven't seen a hummingbird where I live since I was a kid, you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! i am now following you back! Your site is super cute. i love the bag container tutorial. i am so doing that!

    -karissa @WITHOURBEST

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from Fun Follow Fridays. Hope to enjoy.

    http://mztspot.blogspot.com
    http://rootology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by - following you now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow, right back at’cha!
    cookiesandclogs[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by :) Now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you on one of the Friday Follows. I'm your newest follower on your super awesome blog!

    KyAnn

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining Fun Follow Friday! I am your newest follower.

    http://simplystacie.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope you can drop by and follow back at any of my sites below.
    Etcerera Etcetera
    Spice Up Your Life
    Nostalgic Marveling
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for participating in Fun Follow Friday

    I'm your newest follower

    Lynette
    xo

    http://myweeview.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover