Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Our Labor Day Activities

On this Labor Day weekend we decided to stroll along the outdoor mall, at our Town Center.
We love going there especially on a beautiful, bright sunny day, you're probably wondering why, but you should see this place, it's beautiful. There are lots of shops and restaurants not to mention a cute park in the center of it all.  Sometimes they have a live band for entertainment outdoors and it's great.



The kids enjoyed looking at fish and turtles in the pond.


 We enjoyed natures creatures, the birds, ducks and butterflies in the area.



We stopped for a bite to eat at California Pizza Kitchen.

As we waited for our yummy pizzas...

...our little one colored lovely butterflies! 

Four Seasons Pizza

Roasted Artichoke and Spinach Pizza with Grilled chicken, oh so good!

Dessert, yum!!! Tiramisu

After our bellies were full,  we hopped along to the book store for some fun reading and book hunting.  That was our  Labor Day and I loved it!   Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments :

  1. These pics are fabulous! What a beautiful day!! We don't have an outdoor mall as much as a gorgeous downtown area full of boutiques and eateries. It's a great place to spend a sunny afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day! And CPK has great pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! and the food looked sooo YUMMY!

    Was that store Forever 21?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That store looks amazing. I love the design on the top of it. Gives it a funky look.
    Jen

    Ps. Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    I joined BlogFrog today....found your post. YES...I want more followers for my blog.

    I have become a follower...now will you follow me? Can't wait to check out more of your blog.

    Any suggestions for getting followers to join BlogFrog?

    Cori
    Starview Sonnet

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turtle pic is SO cool! Love your blog! Just signed up to follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your site. came via you comment on my blog. I will be back to check out your site some more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such a fun day, all things I like to do too. I used to love this outdoor mall near us in CA, since it was CA after all, we could enjoy outdoor shopping all year long. It's a little harder now that I'm in MI☺ Those pizza from CPK are making me so hungry the artichoke and spinach looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definetly one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT PHOTOS!!!! Looks like you had a great time!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog and I'm following you. Found you through Blog Frog... Love your photos. Look forward to seeing your creations in October!
    Please check me out. I'm a mom of 7 children that blogs about getting organized, I sell an amazing planner, and love blogging about foods/recipes and children. Keep in touch!
    www.plannerperfect.com
    www.plannerperfectmeals.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover