Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

DIY: Wall Storage Baskets

DIY: Wall Storage Baskets
Baskets are such an attractive alternative to the usual 
storage options. These lovelies are the best excuse for 
collecting one's favorite magazines or catalogs.
The great thing about it is that you can place them anywhere
for any purpose; towels, toys, mail, and office supplies...
the list is endless.
Once I saw these at the store, 
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.

What you need is a hammer, nails and hooks, baskets, 
pencil and measuring tape.
All I did was measure the distance between each
nail with the measuring tape.  I measured the distance between
the baskets in order to have room for magazines
etc... and marked it with a pencil.
I hammered in two picture hanging hooks for each basket,
I hung the baskets on them and that was it!
How easy is that?

How to make Wall Storage Baskets
It's just like hanging a picture frame.
There you have it, Wall Storage Baskets, gotta love them!






Pin It button on image hover