Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Eat & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Christmas Home 2012- Simple

DSC00727
Welcome to our Christmas home.
It’s all about enjoying our surroundings during this time of year.
My son and I are fighting the flu and it seems as if Mr.M may catch it as well,
so there’s a lot of coughing, sniffles,...
We just want to cozy up by the fireplace, drink our liquids and rest.
I kept my décor very simple this year, a tree and little reminders here and there.
Here is a collection of photos.
DSC_0734
DSC_0743
DSC_0712
DSC_0741GiftsDSC_0677DSC_0699DSC_0704DSC_0730DSC_0732DSC_0744DSC_0633 (2) - Copy
More of the fireplace here.



DSC_0707Christmas treeMerry Christmas !
Garlands Here.

Linking to:
Not Just a House Wife
The Nester " Christmas Tour of Homes"
Savvy Southern Style

7 comments :

  1. it looks beautiful and cozy! i love the banner around the tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie. I sell the banner at my shop.

      Delete
  2. Everything is so peaceful and beautiful, I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks lovely and ready for Christmas. The little white truck is adorable (we have a John Deere truck and tractor kitchen centerpiece.) Your mantel looks great. Hoping you are all up and well by the holidays. The afghan colours are so pretty -I love to crochet too and am currently working on shades of blues and greens with white borders. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing at Wow Us Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mantle, the banner around the tree...its all so lovely. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! I wish everyone a Happy & Safe Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts. I read all of your comments and I reply to all one way or another, mostly by email or on your blog. You brighten up my day & for that I thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover